9. Godfrey (+3)
10. Bruno (+3)

11. Willow (-2)
12. Ashleigh (-2)
13. Graig (+2)
14. Pilar (+2)
15. Bobby (-1)

-WORST-

Yeah I'm kinda pissed at the first nominations. Two of my favourite houseguests up for no good reason whatsoever. I know there's POV to play for still so hopefully one of them win that otherwise we'll be loosing another big character not long after the loss of Risha. I enjoy the such difference and contrast to the show in comparison to BBUK it's almost like watching a different show. The have not competition was good as was the HOH. Sarah is making me laugh so much I love her 'You can be the filling in our queer sand which' she's really cute and I'm loving her alliance with Brittnee and Naeha. Chop shop alliance is disgusting though literally all of them suck so ****ing so much. Hopefully one of them is out the door come next week.
Episode 4 rankings:

-BEST-

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sindy (-)
3. Sarah (+1)
4. Naeha (+1)
5. Kevin (-2)
6. Zach (-)
7. Willow (+4)
8. Jordan (-)
9. Ashleigh (+3)
10. Godfrey (-1)
11. Johnny (-4)

12. Bruno (-2)
13. Pilar (+1)

14. Bobby (+1)
15. Graig (-2)

-WORST-

I'm so pissed that Sindy and Brittnee are up! It's a travesty that one of them is going to go and I think it's most likely that Sindy's going out of the two as all the boys seem to want her out and Naeha and Sarah will stay with their alliance partner Brittnee. It sucks tbh. Kevin annoyed me a bit this episode spreading what the girls had said to keep himself safe but then I think I can't be that annoyed because I'd do the same and at the end of the day it's a game but he was the one what got Graig to spread the whole girl alliance thing to keep Brittnee in and vote Kevin out. I'm really liking Willow also I don't think her loyalty lies with the chop shop alliance much like Zach's doesn't so I think that's a really good thing as that alliance are really TERRIBLE.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 28-07-2015 at 03:48 PM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote