Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

I think it is time the X Factor was totally transformed,the weeks with irrelevant themes that now even moreso than before stifles the talents of acts rather than enhances them.
The winner has to score number one after number one to be kept on the books,which none of them do now.

The panel is dried up with panellists making it about them and not the acts,especially Cheryl whoever she is, who should be the kiss of death to any proceedings.
With Louis now gone, the humour will be gone in the main too.

The X factor survives in my view,in part, because it brings on the well established artistes who generally show how poor many of the selected acts competing on the show are.
Singers are told they are not ready for the show and need to work on their act for longer and should come back in a year or so.
The they shove people together as a group and they have virtually no time to really gel at all.

Some have done really good from the X Factor but 2 of the biggest successes, Olly Murs and One Direction were not even winners on the show.
Some better show as to presenting 'new' talent could take the place of X Factor and in my view is badly needed now.
A show geared around the acts,not the mentors/judges who should in effect be separated anyway and have mentors then judges,not the same people doing the 2 same roles.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote