Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

SOPHIE LAWRENCE - 6th place, BB14

(remember when she was going to be the next Jade Goody from pre-interviews?!)

Sophie was a housemate I actually mildly liked. Emphasis on mild though. She was generally a pleasant, righteous wallflower who would surface to nominate/drag other wallflower Sam, I screamed that episode where she went on a mad rampage against him and literally no-one cared about their drama . It was so weird that both the invisis had a feud However, I didn't appreciate her random Hazel dislike when she could be targeting the likes of Jack & Joe/Dexter. She got put into the un-Safe House with Dan/Sam (riveting TV!) and they faced eviction with there being many campaigns for Sophie to go however she slipped by (<3) and went all the way until the semi-final!

There's not really much to write about since she was never shown as she either did nothing of note or others were doing more highlight worthy things? She was pretty grumpy/moody and would often add a sour facial expression to every situation I guess.. Out of the "BB Bores" Sophie is definitely one of the best and Sophie-disdain shouldn't be a thing.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote