View Single Post
Old 29-07-2015, 09:31 AM #10
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Yeah, everyone anthropomorphises animals and dehumanises foreigners. Except you... right TS? You're just here to point out the error of our ways.

I don't have sympathy for the migrants in Calais because, as I've said, like, a squillion times, they crossed so many safe countries to get to Calais because they've heard about our benefits free-for-all. If you think they crossed those safe countries to try to come here for any other reason, you're dreaming.

Some of the wildlife in Africa has been almost wiped out by people who regard themselves as human - the dickless moron who shot the lion, for instance. I wouldn't want to anthropomorphise animals because humans generally, while being higher up the evolutionary chain, scrape the bottom when it comes to evil.
"most people" =/= "everyone" Livia. I'm starting to think you've been out of education for too long, might be worth a refresher course of some sort? Rusty Rusty creaky creak.

And you're right, clearly Cecil hasn't been anthropomorphed. Cecil. Cecil, Livia. Cecil the Lion has not been given any human qualities for the sake of endearment at all. Cecil.

... Anyway, Lions (and all cats) actually have a quite strong tendency to "play with" and torture their kills until they get bored and eat it. They specifically keep it alive, for fun. Most creatures are pretty evil .

Last edited by Toy Soldier; 29-07-2015 at 09:33 AM.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote