View Single Post
Old 24-06-2007, 03:23 PM #40

I wonder how adult men cope in serious relationships when they still live with their mothers?

How must it make G/F's feel about them, I would hate it if I had to worry about another woman in my relationship, and I really cant see it being any other way. They live with their mums which means the house runs by mum's rules, visitors are exactly that, visitors! you cant slop about your B/f's house in your undies if his mum is hanging about, you cant have a key to your b/f's house, its his mums house!

I just wonder how it works, I know as a mother I have always promoted independence in my kids, I want them to go out into the world and live. I want them to work out how to get by in their own homes. I want to enjoy my life once both my kids have left home. Not saying I dont enjoy being a mother just it will be satisfying for me to watch my children grow into self sufficent adults.

I know many people have said that a lot of men contribute to the home financially, but do they actually physically go out and pay bills, get the shopping etc.. if not would they even be capable of coping in the big bad world on their own or would they be looking for a mother type figure in a partner

Do we have any men who can dispel the myths that we all think about grown up mummy's boys! can you tell us how it really is? can you let us step into your world for a few minutes?
Sunny_01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote