Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Elizabeth Woodcock

Do you remember that BB2 actually had 4 'finalists' as opposed to 3? I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't because in fact Liz was evicted the day before the actual final in the first shock eviction of the BBUK franchise. But it wasn't a Stuart or Kathreya type shock moment upon reflection because this was someone who only managed to scrape together 2% of the vote to win (let's just bare in mind that Rex received 22% for the same position). As a result, the BB producers clearly thought that there would be no point in giving her time during the final because of how little percentage she got.

And this perfectly sums up Elizabeth's time inside the BB2 house. A lovely girl yes she was but a great housemate no she was not. The only memorable thing she did was get naked in the bath with Helen and Amma (but then again she might as well have been a rubber duck in that bath as she wasn't doing any other the screaming/flirting with Paul). I can't recall anything more she did of worth tho - I'm sure Macie will correct and educate me further. Maybe she walked onto the set of Shattered a few year early who knows?

I save Craig (for the second time) because he is clearly the best of a bad bunch that Rihce has so kindly provided us with.

Last edited by Pete.; 29-07-2015 at 11:27 PM.
Pete. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote