Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

Ray Shah (BB4)

As Rex's girlfrie... oh wait she's still in this thing.

Anyway, this is the correct (/only) order in which the BB4 finalists can be ranked:

1. That brief moment when everyone just assumed that Jon was eligible to win

2. Scott

3. Ray

4. Cameron
5. Steph

#Stameron2Getha4Eva. I don’t know what I can really say about Ray. I can’t even muster up the energy to create elaborate fan-fiction involving murder, rebellion and late night financial discussion shows about Ray. He was okay much of the time and did do quite a bit for a BB4 housemate, but the list of housemates that I like in BB4 is very limited, and Lisa and Nush are among that list. And guess who was responsible (yes solely why not) for getting rid of those two godessas-ish? None other than Raymond Shah himself. First of all, he became Big Brother UK’s first ever Head of House and had to nominate three housemates for eviction for reasons I can’t quite remember (this is BB4 we’re talking about, as if anything’s memorable), and put beloved People’s Princess Lisa Jeynes on the nominations block. Granted, he also nominated Cameron and Steph and she was evicted with over 80% of the public vote, but still. What could have been. Then, if that wasn’t enough, Ray went against nominating (Cameron and) Steph in the final week and instead turned on ally Nush, delivering the third crucial vote that nominated her alongside Cameron. And, what with the British public circa 2003 comprising complete and utter morons, we all know how that one went. In the process, Ray harmed his chances of winning and in turn strengthened Cameron's chances and then Cameron won and yes I’m basically saying that all global conflict and struggle can be put down to Ray Shah and he is the worst person to have ever walked this planet. Well, maybe just ahead of Steph.

Postscript: remember when Ray was on BOTS this series? Yeah me neither.

I'm saving Harry because the latter series cull is happening too fast (deserved or not - like, I've already had to literally invent a character in place of writing about Louise Cliffe, one BB12er's enough for one week) and there's a worrying amount of early series deadwood left and also I guess I have to like housemates named Harry by default after this series so stick that banana up your... um... box of frosted flakes.

(-hides from Shaun-)

Spoiler:

Last edited by MB.; 29-07-2015 at 11:33 PM.
MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote