BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

cut Marcus save Laura

--

#. Marcus Akin (BB10)

I know it might be off limits to talk about someone's looks but I'm sorry, Marcus just repulses me in every sense.

So yeah, there's this common myth that Marcus was A Big Character and some even try to label him as the best HM ever (!!!) but I don't really find him epic at all and he never actually did much? Like everyone else in BB10, he spent his time vying for Noirin's affection and was really desperate and unsuccessful, so then he spent the rest of his time moping under the duvet by the pool because he got friendzoned for obvious reasons (I mean look at him, not to mention that he was actually creepy and was 35 at the time and still lived in his mother's basement and whatever else) ~~~~how epic~~~~ ~*BlOoDy BrIlLiAnT*~ LEGEND!!! ya, no.

When Marcus wasn't too busy trying to woo Noirin by offering her alcohol to see her tits () and alpha-dogging Sree (how impressive, it's ****ing Sree), he spent the rest of his time being a WIND UP MERCHANT which is really the worst phrase ever. This just consisted of Marcus, like, complaining about how he was better than every task they had to do and talking back to Big Brother because he was just that AWESOME (spoiler: he wasn't) and it was just as tedious as it sounds since it was the same shtick every damn day. I think some people love Marcus because he called David a fat **** and he was the FUNNIEST THING EVEReleven but you could pretty much go to any bar on this planet and hear someone who thinks they're a lot cooler than they are call someone that. I wasn't impressed.

I'm saving Laura (BB11) because I did find her five days more entertaining than anything Marcus did :3

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 30-07-2015 at 07:59 PM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote