BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

Kieran McLeod (BB16)

geddit because he's got a funny voice lols

Yeah I didn't particularly care for Kieran? And considering he was pretty under-the-radar for the 18 days he was there, that isn't surprising. I could write a more in-depth entry about BB14 legend Margaret the Oyster than this 'un.

So Kieran entered, his obvious shtick being his accent and the fact that he was unfortunate enough to come from Birmingham made him an obvious early comedy figure (not to mention it delivered Chloe’s first ‘moment’ in "is that yer real voice??? " so yay I guess?) but as the first third of the series progressed, he became less of a comedic figure and more of an apparent fatherly one. Well, the kind of father who tells the mother that they’re too old. Yes, Kieran and Eileen had one of the many early-BB16 feuds that never reached its full potential (/was never even explained), and I suppose that’s the only reason that comes to mind why I'm not a Kieran fan. Perhaps if #4in4out hadn’t happened – and part of me is glad it did, because Harry and Sam are vastly superior to Harriet and Sarah have we established that yet – we would have learned more about Kieran and I may have grown to like him. But from the little I saw, I just couldn't.

Also he was quite good in his eviction interview because he acknowledged the ridiculousness of the twist without seeming bitter like Sarah/a snotty crying mess like Harriet/booed off-stage like the twins. That is the first and only time in which I will ever compliment Kieran.

And so The KMS Show (he does know that stands for The Kieran McLeod Show Show, doesn’t he? Also he does know that KMS stands for 'kill myself', doesn't he? Perhaps it’s a good thing he was evicted when he was after all) comes to a close. These budget cuts to public service broadcasting, eh?

I save Sada because without Sada we wouldn't have Wolfy and without Wolfy we wouldn't have Margaret the Oyster and without Margaret the Oyster we wouldn't have this write-up and you can see the quandary I'm in here can't you.

Postscript: also he delivered the line "you're engaged? Congratulations " at a point at which Sarah looked like she was contemplating suicide but I'm not allowed to say I found it funny because I've given him enough praise in this entry. By which I mean I praised him once.

Spoiler:

Last edited by MB.; 31-07-2015 at 04:53 PM.
MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote