BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

cut Mikey save wolfy
----------------------
MICHAEL "MIKEY" HUGHES - BB9, runner up

Out of the mostly dire cast of BB9, from launch Mikey was my least fave and it remained that way throughout (well he would rise a bit when B Block got awful... god I hate this series) because I knew he would never get nominated and would get sympathy votes for being the blind hero in the house, so thank the lawd for Rachel Rice. I don't really understand where his fans came from either.. like all he did in the house was moan all the time about every single aspect of the house which no one else bar Mario (also ew) cared about and he'd constantly make creepy lude jokes. His vile antics were quite uncomfortable at times, such as washing his genitalia in a public cup in the bathroom, putting Sylvia's knickers on without her consent and starting harrowing conversations about necrophilia. What's the most annoying about this, is because he was blind he got away with all the creepy antics on the inside and outside of the house. Fair enough it's entertaining to watch someone lack social awareness but not when it's making your skin crawl .

Then there was the scotch bonnet incident, which is amongst some people's all time fave moments (?!)... well done a blind man ate a hot chili.

I suppose he was slighty redeemed in his anti-Rex/Nicole crusade where he would be one of the few HMs not afraid righteously drag them. I also appreciated his friendship with Lisa towards the end. But for me his last few weeks were not enough to mask the rest of the awful **** he had to put us through, and he really did NOT deserve to make it all the way to the end without merit... but neither did Mo/Darnell.

Spoiler:

Last edited by reece(:; 02-08-2015 at 04:55 PM.
reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote