8. Willow (+1)
9. Johnny (+1)
10. Ashleigh (+1)

11. Pilar (+1)
12. Bruno (+1)
13. Bobby (+1)
14. Graig (+1)

-WORST-

It's a shame about the whole instant eviction thing tbh with Kevin as I do genuinely believe he didn't want to be HOH and I do believe he regretted his choice in putting Naeha and Brittnee up after speaking to Jordan about the situation. Shame Naeha went another big character out the door but most of the cast are quite good characters in there own way (part from Bobby and Graig who are basically the same person). Brittnee and Sarah winning HOH though really proud of Brittnee and I think it will do her well like Sarah said her being saved and I can sense either Bobby or Graig going unless one of them wins POV or something. Sarah is really making me laugh also this episode when Pilar being an idiot 'is the only five girls left?' 'ummm... yes Pili are you not taking note.'
Episode 7 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Jordan (+2)
3. Sarah (-1)
4. Kevin (+1)
5. Zach (+1)
6. Willow (+2)
7. Johnny (+2)
8. Godfrey (-1)
9. Ashleigh (+1)

10. Bruno (+2)
11. Pilar (-)

12. Bobby (+1)
13. Graig (+1)

Brittnee winning HOH literally gave me so much life. That episode was perhaps one of my favourite episodes of any BB episodes worldwide. I was hooked from start to finish. Brittnees plan to put Graig up worked perfectly and it seemed like the dumb fool bought it for most of the episode thinking that Johnny was the real target and that Brittnee was pissed because Johnny voted her out over Naeha at the instant eviction. Newport alliance are great also I'm glad they're against the chop shop. These nominees are perfect I knew I could trust Brittnee hopefully we'll see Graig out and I think this will be the case but even if Bobby goes it will still be a really good result. The Johnny/Brittnee vs Graig moment at the end of the episode was perfect also Graig was just owned by them both and I can't wait to see him out those doors hopefully.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote