RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Quote:
Originally Posted by _LucasMichael_ View Post
Save Roberto, cut Sezer
~It's time to call it off!~ Sezer YergerPuva****off

I don't care that I haven't attempted to spell his name right. He's racist. He doesn't deserve it. He tormented an extremely vulnerable, yet probably very mentally ill gay **** puff as he called himself by stealing his clothes and locking him out in the garden while goading him by eating meat flavoured crisp (like what the **** is wrong with you as a human being for God sake?) however that seems to get overlooked for the "oh isn't he really just a bit arrogant lol, desperate slag" in which he claimed he would look a complete fool if he was evicted, he was and he did. See above. So yeah tbh it isn't even the best shocked eviction the show has had. Bex' "I WILL TELL YA WHO" before being shipped out >>>. So I do t even get that enjoyment from him. Didn't his business go bust as well? Cya later bitch. I was expecting him to be long gone with the way those involved are arrogant man haters. I suppose it was to happen sooner or later. Glad it was sooner. I'm done talking about him now. What a twat of a human being.

I SAVE ROBERTO. Pasta gate is iconic.

Last edited by Black Dagger; 31-07-2015 at 04:31 PM.
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote