BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Save Grace, evict Ife
-----------------------
IFE KUKU - BB11, 16th place

Ife is one of those HMs that sadly peaked on launch night (I see you Nick BB16). She is picked by BB then mysteriously starts chanting "the secret has worked" to a startled Davina followed going into the house and shockingly removing her wig to show us her bald locks. From the launch, she was high up there with my faves and I thought she had much potential but I thought wrong..

The first few weeks, spotting Ife would be a shock and you'd often wonder whether they've thrown in a newbie without telling us. When you did see Ife, she would be the third-wheel of Lezza clique Caoimhe-Shabby-Ife, and whilst she may have been a tad boring.. she was her best during these weeks with the clique. After Sunshine's eviction, Ife began to distance herself from Shabs and Caoimhe until it blew up in a big row during cringegate (Ife got really angry as Shabby called her dancing cringey ). From what I remember Ife was awful during the row as she just kept shouting to Caoimhe " WHAT PART OF DO NOT TALK TO ME DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND" x100 and it was incredibly tiresome (scalp ha Caoimhe x). Shabby walked the next day and I think Caoimhe and Ife were at odds with each other for the following week, although Caoimhe had bigger fish to fry in the Save and Replace task (<3). Ife and Caoimhe made up before her inevitable eviction against a white male but it was pretty much too little too late for her in my books. Although, I did appreciate her last minute turnaround on John James. And kudos for the MESSY eviction outfit serving a prisoner:

I also think she's one of the most forgotten fifth boots evah? Like is she ever spoken about?

Oh and she released a song

Spoiler:

Last edited by reece(:; 31-07-2015 at 07:30 PM.
reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote