View Single Post
Old 31-07-2015, 07:58 PM #2461
-

-

Shievonne Robinson
Big Brother 13 (12th Place)

Ah, Shievonne.. Every series needs at least one "seems to be great on launch night/turns into a complete twat" housemate (see Pauline), with Shievonne being BB13s serving. Everything about Shievonne seemed great to begin with; bubbly, relaxed, funny (see her 'impressions' task/the one that sent Lydia into a fit), overall just a fun housemate. But it wasn't to last.

I guess things started going a bit wrong when Shiev won herself a nice date with Adam... I know what you're thinking... Moonlit dinner, a blanket, fresh breeze, a proposal .. Yes, Adam jokingly proposed to Shievonne and she took it in perhaps the worst way possible; making a complete overreaction out of the situation.

She was also one of the insiders (which is obviously worth noting), joined in with the completely unnecessary and, to be frank, downright nasty clique against Lauren and had another complete meltdown when Deana said "don't be silly" (SHOTS FIRED!!!!!)... She never really argued at a decent level either, kind of just said a load of catchphrases/would completely beat around the bush of the subject at hand ("I'm the lucky charm", "You need to get down from that level, you're at a level ten and we're not even there yet", "You're not even on the same page" all being used instead of discussing the debate itself). Yeah, she shouldn't have left against Conor but she really did not do herself any favours.
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote