6. Willow (+2)
7. Johnny (+2)
8. Godfrey (-1)
9. Ashleigh (+1)

10. Bruno (+2)
11. Pilar (-)

12. Bobby (+1)
13. Graig (+1)

Brittnee winning HOH literally gave me so much life. That episode was perhaps one of my favourite episodes of any BB episodes worldwide. I was hooked from start to finish. Brittnees plan to put Graig up worked perfectly and it seemed like the dumb fool bought it for most of the episode thinking that Johnny was the real target and that Brittnee was pissed because Johnny voted her out over Naeha at the instant eviction. Newport alliance are great also I'm glad they're against the chop shop. These nominees are perfect I knew I could trust Brittnee hopefully we'll see Graig out and I think this will be the case but even if Bobby goes it will still be a really good result. The Johnny/Brittnee vs Graig moment at the end of the episode was perfect also Graig was just owned by them both and I can't wait to see him out those doors hopefully.
Episode 8 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Jordan (-)
3. Sarah (-)
4. Zach (+1)
5. Kevin (-1)
6. Willow (-)
7. Godfrey (+1)
8. Johnny (-1)
9. Ashleigh (-)

10. Pilar (+1)
11. Bruno (-1)

12. Bobby (-)
13. Graig (-) - EVICTED

YES Graig is gone! Thank god for that all my favourites were being picked off one by one so I'm glad it's Graig! He's god damn awful. I do agree though with what he said I haven't exactly seen him bullying Johnny he's just a prick and an idiot as Jordan said so I did think that was a little unfair but then again Graig's eviction speech was also really unfair on Johnny calling him insecure. Finally, chop shop have been chopped! Even if only by one member. I don't think Bruno will last much longer though anymore. I can just sense his eviction coming as he wasn't clever enough with the way he behaved in this episode trying to save Graig so I think if Sarah, Brittnee, Jordan or Johnny wins HOH he's doomed. Zashleigh are nice to watch and I was glad Zach won the oxi clean task over Graig or Godfrey.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 01-08-2015 at 01:17 PM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote