Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

Mark Byron (BB15)

(oh how I hate having to write about the detritus of BBs 4, 15 and 16 yet still bring it upon myself)

Yeah so he was awful and loud we get it k bye, let's have a look at some pros (lol) and cons of Mark Byron:

Pros: not much (he occasionally stood up against Helen I guess, also his eviction interview was glorious)

Cons: everything else (that dreadful Mystic Mock Mark stuff, that dreadful Mistopher (Chrark? idc) stuff, that dreadful voice, that dreadful hair, the fact that he tried to be about thirty different ex-housemates in one, the fact that he found about thirty different ways to pronounce 'Jale', none of them in any way close, the fact that this picture exists:

the fact that he exists, the fact that I'M NOR AVVIN EHHHT, the fact that he could have actually won at one point, and one more pro: the fact that he didn't)

Oh and now he's bonking Matthew (...I never said he had any taste), didn't bother turning up to Kimberly and Steven's wedding and spent the money on a nose job instead. This lead to a rather hilarious press release on Mark's behalf which both denied Helen's allegations about him and Matthew and confirmed Helen's allegations about him and Matthew at the same time. He's now trying his hardest to get a column in the Daily Star. Bless.

I'm not in the mood to write in proper sentences today can you tell

I save Jayne because she's a smelly-toothed goddess-ish?

Spoiler:

Last edited by MB.; 06-08-2015 at 02:12 PM.
MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote