RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Anton Murphy - BB12:

Oh dear where do we start with Anton? Anton entered this house and gave himself a label as being a 'huge game player' and he thought the way he played the game would like change BB forever I think. His game plan was so ****ing basic though it was just laughable. He formed himself a little place in the house with the 'wolfpack' -shudders- but basically this just meant him gunning for females all the time and nominating them and being incredibly lude and crude in his comments about women. Like all he did all the time was nominate good female housemates like Heaven, Rebeckah, Faye and Alex every week. Yeah what a good game player you are! Sorry they won't **** you (let's be real that's why he was nominating them)

The fact he always branded himself as a 'villain' also was so laughable. When you think of BB villains names that pop in your head are names like Makosi, Rex, Victor Ebuwa. You know actual legends. I've never seen anyone on this forum once say 'How good of a villain was Anton from BB12.'

I am saving Rebeckah because she was one of the only good housemates of BB12.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 03-08-2015 at 05:00 PM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote