5. Willow (+1)
6. Zach (-1)
7. Godfrey (-)
8. Ashleigh (+1)

9. Bruno (+1)
10. Johnny (-2)
11. Pilar (-)

12. Bobby (-)

Really enjoyed this episode probably one of my favourites so far. Sarah's task was probably why I enjoyed it a lot. She's just brilliant and contributes so much to the house and it would be so dull without her because she's hilarious. Her and Godfrey are great for comic value bith just come out with great moments and one liners. Johnny is a real pain sometimes and he especially was a pain in this episode. I don't know why I just find him incredibly annoying and I think he sulks too much for me to be able to like him. The double veto is a bet meh because it's obvious Bruno is not going to use it. Although I could be wrong I guess but I highly doubt it. I don't what him to use it though because it's almost certain Johnny will go and Sarah is safe. If he does use it he will replace them with Britt and Kevin. A forced veto would have been much better in comparison. I do think Zach and Jordan are perhaps in too many alliances after watching this episode they think they're good being in the middle but really they're not close enough to anybody and I think soon people will start to see through the, if they carry on.
Episode 11 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (-)
3. Willow (+2)
4. Jordan (-1)
5. Kevin (-1)
6. Godfrey (+1)
7. Zach (-1)
8. Ashleigh (-)

9. Bruno (-)
10. Pilar (+1)
11. Johnny (-1) - EVICTED

12. Bobby (-)

Yes! Great result. It seemed like the first three evictions just didn't go my way at all but these last two have really swung the way I wanted them to. I'm really loving this first watch and I think what's nice about BBCan is that it isn't all arguments and fights which are made the centre on the show by producers. It's nice seeing housemates have fun sometimes and I think BBUK often forgets this. Johnny was far too much of an annoyance in the house for me and I think if he had stayed his 'friendship' with Kevin would have headed down a Craig/Anthony path. I'm glad Bruno didn't use the veto as that would have meant someone I much prefer like Kevin or Zach out over Johnny. The tasks are also really good on BBCan nice and simple but fun to watch. Nice seeing the evicted housemates in sequester also before one of them heads back in Naeha was hilarious with her reaction to Graig coming back in. I'm hoping Naeha or Sindy win the comp to go back in, I'd be happy with Risha though. Just praying Johnny or Graig don't go back in
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote