5. Kevin (-1)
6. Godfrey (+1)
7. Zach (-1)
8. Ashleigh (-)

9. Bruno (-)
10. Pilar (+1)
11. Johnny (-1) - EVICTED

12. Bobby (-)

Yes! Great result. It seemed like the first three evictions just didn't go my way at all but these last two have really swung the way I wanted them to. I'm really loving this first watch and I think what's nice about BBCan is that it isn't all arguments and fights which are made the centre on the show by producers. It's nice seeing housemates have fun sometimes and I think BBUK often forgets this. Johnny was far too much of an annoyance in the house for me and I think if he had stayed his 'friendship' with Kevin would have headed down a Craig/Anthony path. I'm glad Bruno didn't use the veto as that would have meant someone I much prefer like Kevin or Zach out over Johnny. The tasks are also really good on BBCan nice and simple but fun to watch. Nice seeing the evicted housemates in sequester also before one of them heads back in Naeha was hilarious with her reaction to Graig coming back in. I'm hoping Naeha or Sindy win the comp to go back in, I'd be happy with Risha though. Just praying Johnny or Graig don't go back in
Episode 12 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sindy - BACK IN HOUSE
3. Sarah (-1)
4. Willow (-1)
5. Godfrey (+1)
6. Jordan (-2)
7. Kevin (-2)
8. Zach (-1)

9. Ashleigh (-1)
10. Bruno (-1)
11. Pilar (-1)

12. Bobby (-)

Yes! Sindy is back in the house just the result I was hoping for tbh! The house even though I love seeing the housemates talk game and have fun I've been missing Sindy and her catty comments and the drama she brings. I was just so happy though when Graig and Johnny were the first two to go I just thought 'I can breathe'. Zach winning HOH is something I don't really have an opinion on but I wasn't expecting the whole putting Jordan up as pawn. I think and hope Jordan is safe but I don't know because I don't what Godfrey gone either. Hopefully the back door Bobby or Bruno plan goes as planned. Pilar putting 2600 minutes though god she must be the thickest contestant I've ever seen on any season BB.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 05-08-2015 at 03:58 PM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote