5. Jordan (-1) - EVICTED
6. Willow (-)

7. Kevin (-)
8. Bruno (+2)
9. Bobby (+3)
10. Ashleigh (-1)

11. Zach (-3)
12. Pilar (-1)

This episode I really changed my mind about a few people in the house. Tbh I've not been feeling Pilar for ages she's possibly more boring than Maysoon from BB9 and her and her BFF Ashleigh are just coasting through the game riding on the back of their boring showmances. Bobby I liked in this episode first time I've liked him I think Bruno has made him realise that the chop shop is just defunct at this point in the game and thank god for that! Jordan needed to go out of the two who were up tbh. I was expecting Godfrey to go right up until the end of the episode when Queen B revealed to Bobby and Bruno about Zach's plan to back door them. I've gone off Zach also he's just shallow there's nothing behind those abs. I LOVE Godfrey he's definitely my favourite male in the house. I think he brings good drama with him like that time he just called out Sindy and tried to blame her for 'breaking the camera'. Shame to see Jordan go but Canada were obviously with me and wanted him out over Godfrey. Arisa is great at interviews she's seems very natural like she's not reading from a script and there's something very charismatic about her. Yeah shame to see Jordan go and I do understand why he needed to go in Sindy's defence as she did seem to feel terrible about it. It could have been worse though and Godfrey could have gone.
Episode 15 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (-)
3. Sindy (-)
4. Godfrey (-)
5. Willow (+1)

6. Bruno (+2)
7. Kevin (-)

8. Ashleigh (+2)
9. Bobby (-)
10. Zach (+1)
11. Pilar (+1)

How the hell did that dumb bitch Pilar ever win a HOH. I was literally ready to throw up when Ashleigh blew the kiss at her when it was just the two left in the HOH competition. Brittnee put it right by saying that's the divide is so clear. The side with Brittnee, Sarah, Sindy and Godfrey on is much better than that other side! Bobby pissed me off eliminating Sindy and going back to the other side. It's his fault that Sindy is on the block and much like I didn't think last night he obviously still trusts Zach! I mean WTF the guy is playing you all! Can you not tell? Sarah was brilliant with Zach in the store room telling him how it is and saying that at the end of the day it wasn't her fault Jordan left it was Jordan and Zach's and she wasn't being manipulated by them both. Pilar has to be the worst player in there she just listens to what Kevin tells her and plays along with it. She had a chance to make a big move and played it safe. Hon Kevin doesn't like you as he pointed out in the diary room. He's just using you as he knows it's an extra vote in his court if he ends up in the final two. I hope Godfrey or Sindy win POV. I think Sindy has a good chance as she's a competition beast so I just hope she pulls through.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 07-08-2015 at 01:41 PM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote