Victim Noises

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Kaela
CBB20: Chad Johnson

Cut Simon, Save Belinda

---

###.
Simon Gross (BB16)

For the amount of (rightful) hate that BB16, I feel as if Simon doesn't really get enough? Granted he calmed down by the end of the series and he isn't nearly as bad as Marc or Joel but I still hate his guts and his elimination from this rankdown has been long overdue.

The only thing in the house Simon is known for is his constant repetition of "SHOWBIZZZZZ!!!" which I find more annoying than funny because it's as if he's trying to be a bigger character than he actually is. I find it fake as hell and I'm not here for it. When he got the #Timebomb eviction on the first night and I really thought we had dodged a bullet and had gotten rid of this shrieking buffoon but alas the BB16 producers are idiots and in the horror of #4In4Out we were re-introduced to SHOWBIZ!!! I really found the whole thing to be incredibly short-sighted but I guess that describes BB producers nowadays, they look for immediate reaction rather than letting things develop long-term and it's part of the reason BBUK is the **** show we all know today.

Simon in the house was better than I thought he would be because he was largely irrelevant but he was still awful when he was shown. Such as when he nominated Eileen for being old ("she's has had her life!" ) despite the fact Simon is roughly the same age. Ugh it just angered me, and it angered me even more when Eileen was tragically evicted (against ****ing Joel of all people) and I held him responsible.

After this, Simon was mainly irrelevant. I remember he was for Marc (which ew) and he sucked up to Helen a lot (which ew). Then he was randomly evicted over Jack which was funny but I wish he left a lot sooner.

Saving Goddess Belinda

Spoiler:

Last edited by EspeonBB; 08-08-2015 at 02:42 PM.
EspeonBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote