Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Chris James - BB13:

('Ladies man' Chris everybody)

Like many already eliminated housemates Wolfy, Pauline, Caroline etc Chris had the launch night curse placed upon him when he entered the house. I don't even know why he was so well liked does sounding like Joe Pasquale and being fat mean you have to be well liked I don't know? He entered the house and didn't do much really for his first few days so to be honest I didn't have a huge problem with him he could have stayed he could have been evicted I couldn't have cared less. One of his pros was him saying goodbye to Victoria when she was unfairly evicted after three days in the house compared to the likes of scummy Caroline who stated they were thrilled she left and just celebrated the fact that C-U-N-T Conor had survived eviction.

Chris then all of a sudden developed this horrid personality that would come out at the most ridiculous times. He seemed to have problems with everyone in the house. He lost it multiple times with housemates when he didn't seem to get his own way and would throw his dummies out the pram. Like I'm not a huge fan of Luke S but all I remember is him trying constantly to pick fights with Luke and Luke just came across as the better person every time as he didn't rise to Chris' constant attempts to try and get him wound up. He also lost it with Becky in the bedroom after she told him to calm down after loosing his temper with Scott screaming at her that he would nominate her every week he could. He also had an argument with Queen Lauren Carre I'm not sure what over thinking about it but I'm not here for anyone who is nasty to C5's goddess housemate. His temper was something which obviously his housemates and the public clearly couldn't handle as he was evicted over Aaron in week two.

I'm saving goddess Grace Adams-Short and MB 'shut up you moose'

Last edited by Daniel-X; 09-08-2015 at 12:55 AM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote