Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Rodrigo (Rebekah) Lopes

OK I know she's Rebekah now and is serving it through all the tough times! BUT imma refer to her as Rodrigo here because she was male in the house. :/ I liked Rodrigo because I was not going to be responsible for cutting people like Bonnie.

So Rodrigo went in as obvious favourite to win stating that he loved the UK and that the UK turned him gay (and then into a woman idk?) and he was involved in the launch night twist with something to do with shaving Noirin's eyebrows. He succeeded and became the first housemate to become a housemate, so slay.

He decided to strike up a friendship with Sophie and most infamously a relationship, feud, relationship, feud then relationship again with Charlie. This was officially the first gay relationship to be formed in the BBUK house which should have got tabloids in a spin. Well not really. Probably because the media interest wasn't really there anymore but mainly because the relationship was well, awkward viewing. In between the petty arguments they were bitching about each other and saying they wouldn't talk to each other in the DR and to their faces. Anyway the whole thing was exhausting but the show didn't really have many storylines once Bea left so this relationship really dominated the highlight shows and turned the public off Rodrigo and Charlie massively. This meant Rodrigo came 5th with 11% of the vote.

I save Amma because her fumes at ET <3

Last edited by Pete.; 09-08-2015 at 05:09 PM.
Pete. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote