Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

#126 - Harry Amelia Martin (BB16)

Before I rip into ha I will say that her last week in the house was wonderful and she showed signs of being the series' token undefinable nutjob that went against the under-the-radar dickheads Joel and Jack, and her random barking and shrieking of "I'm a hypocrite! I love it!" was mildly amusing and a nice bit of life injected into the series, but ultimately I have evicted Harry early because she should've been evicted earlier in the actual series. Why did we lose Jade to her? Why? Don't pretend that Cristian was 2nd that week. It's just not realistic.gif. That eviction is indefensible.

But ultimately the real reason I'm evicting her is that she was kinda weak and pathetic in the three/four weeks up until that week above. Aside from latching onto possibly the least attractive young (straight) male housemate since BB11's Andrew, she sulked her way through Marc's reign of terror, didn't do a terribly good job of defending her right to cook and walk around topless (I didn't really mind her doing that, and I don't know why others did, but her defence was essentially "**** off I'll do what I want"), refused to take part in fairly simple tasks if it meant interacting with Marc, turned on Sam with the rest of the original housemates (that is obviously the main reason I've got rid) and just didn't really do that much for me to understand her appeal. Well, I mean, I do understand her appeal, she was female in a series fast running out of females. But that's about it.

At least she replaced Harriet. That much I'll give her credit for.

I save Caoimhe because I'm not really sure why

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 10-08-2015 at 05:07 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote