RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Chloe Wilburn - BB16:

I loved Chloe when she first entered. She was just a down to earth working class girl who seemed like she had loads of comedic potential. She was one of my favourites on launch night along with Aaron, Adjoa and Harriet. Then she just seemed to fade into a background character for her first two weeks in the house. She'd be featured very rarely and we'd only really see her in tasks so I didn't really have an opinion on her after that she was just there. She was okay but if she had to go I wouldn't really care as it seemed she didn't have much to offer. Then she found her voice when Marc came in. I still didn't mind her then as even though I love Marc I did find his targeting of Chloe sometimes to be a little nasty and unneeded for and usually she dealt with what he said very well and I really liked her again and she even went in my signature.

Then she went and ****ed it for herself in my eyes. Her bad reactions to being nominated where one of the reasons I couldn't stand her like when she called Nick out because he nominated her face to face and she bordering on tears. Then the other time when she said she was only seen as boring because she wasn't famous and pointed out why everyone had a mild experience of fame she just behaved like a child when she got nominated and it was very embarrassing to watch. Then she'd often show signs of being extremely selfish and hypocritical she was fumed when Jack nearly went and spent money on orange juice and football scores and said he was obsessed with money. She herself clearly was obsessed with money though as her temper got flared very quickly if someone did something to affect the prize fund in the cashbomb week and then went and proceeded to take £5000 for herself from the prize fund and then turned on the tears saying she didn't want to have the money anymore.

She isn't the worst winner of big brother and she was a much better choice for a winner over Cristian and Danny. But her win just felt like she didn't deserve it she coasted half the series than behaved like a bit of a dick the second half.

Saving Trendy Slyvia Barrie

Last edited by Daniel-X; 10-08-2015 at 02:22 PM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote