Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Luke Scrase

How did Luke make it this far? I'm sure Macie will enlighten us on how great he is but I did not like ha!

Luke was kinda OK in the first week when he called out Chris on his random 'me and you are going to kick off' comment which came from nowhere if I remember correctly. So one of the few times he spoke during the first week was during his feud with Chris so get that relevance Luke!

What also formed during the first week was the disgusting showmance that was Lushleigh. BUT they were never really a huge storyline beyond the first week but their romance was brewing in the background for 10 weeks.

His criticism comes from the fact that he was a member of the Insider crew but he was the least offensive member so it makes sense that he was the highest placed Insider member (which was only 5th but hey).

Yes he was a bit boring beyond the short lived 'run the house!!' era and he should have gone in Week 8 (and he would have if the lines weren't frozen) and he perhaps would have gone before the final week if he was a few seconds quicker. Instead he only received 6% of the vote to win and was booted out first in the final. Poor that!

I'm saving Queen Ashleigh Coyle because it's a bit tragic that she was nominated in the first place.

Last edited by Pete.; 11-08-2015 at 11:30 AM.
Pete. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote