As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

save Timgod cut Jale

SMH @ Luke Scrase being eliminated this is such an outrage

--

#. Jale Karaturp (BB15)

Jale Karaturp here, ready to respond to your tweets! (alol this was Jale's Twitpic for some time and I thought it was the funniest thing ever)

So yeah, Jale. It's weird because even though she was the focal point of the early weeks of BB15, she's actually pretty random in the grand scheme of things and isn't that big of a topic of discussion? So yeah, I'm assuming that she just made it this far because nobody really felt like wasting a nomination on her because are there really any Jale fans in 2015?

Let's get the obvious stuff out of the way. Helen and Pauline and their cronies (yes, Toya is included!) treated a ton of people like **** from the word go. Chris, Danielle, and Christopher were all on the receiving end of it at some point, but Jale was undoubtedly treated the worst, all because... she ate a little too much chicken at one point? She made a weird face at Pauline once, at least according to noted empathizers Helen Wood and Tamara Stewart Wood? So because of this Jale received the Killer Nomination and was nominated every ****ing week and had to suffer through being called an insidious slug and had Pauline scream in her face lines including I'M NOT A DISCUSSER, I'M A STATEMENTER, and it was all so, for lack of a better word, harrowing.

And it seemed like Jale was on the fast track to winning! Not only was she clearly a legitimate victim of bullying (yes I'm using the b-word), but she was also subtly funny and sarcastic and pretty complex and vulnerable. It seemed like such a great mix of personality traits and I was here for it! Unfortunately, Jale kinda got complacent, and whether it be due to her need to have some sort of social leverage or Helen attempting to show the slightest instance of being an actual human being, and randomly ganged up with her once-tormentors at first I was open to the idea of Jale being the bigger person but then she would do **** like join up with Helen and Kimberly after Ashleigh tried to get Ash out even though it had no effect on Jale whatsoever (and he flipped out on her for nominating him at one point because how dare she) and actively worship Helen while shunning Ashleigh and Chris and it was just such a disappointing fall from grace.

And then once Jale was evicted she, like almost everyone from BB15, was ****ing awful post-show! She continued to spend her time endorsing Helen and excusing her behavior, like that one time when she tweeted that Ash purposefully winds Helen up to make her aggressive and they both immediately reacted by screaming about how her TRUE COLORS are showing and she really is a FOOKIN SLUG after all but their friendship lasted long after the show LOL JK I'm pretty sure Helen ****ing disowned Jale because she couldn't afford the trip to Ibiza and wrote about it in her column and said that Jale should resort to prostitution if she needs to make ends meet! This could entirely be fan fiction that someone told me and I gullibly ate up but it sounds like something Helen would do. So yeah, Jale isn't really a bad person but her entire existence is kinda sad and pathetic sorry!

Two concluding thoughts,

1) A discussion point: she and Marlon had an interesting relationship but I can't care to remember the details because, well, it's Jale and it's Marlon. If someone wants to remind me what went down that'd be sweet.
2) Remember when Pauline was forced to flee her home because someone put feces in her letter box and attached a note saying "THIS IS FROM JALE" ?

I'm saving Tim because all the males I support are getting cut left and right and I am *NOT* letting this one happen.

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 11-08-2015 at 01:58 AM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote