Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Lisa Huo

Lisa should have been someone I loved and stanned hard. Surely someone who says on their VT 'How many Chinese people do you know that talk like this?' would have had me sold? Alas Lisa was very problematic.

She was one of the founding members of the Big Brotherhood and with that came power. On only Day 2 she called out Bonnie (and Sezer but who cares) on being someone she would not give her suitcase/immunity to even though she knew that she was being streamed into the living room. She also behaved erratically during the first week, leading Shahbaz to call her an imbecile (much to Lea's fumes).

Her relationship with Pete and the subsequent fallout of it was probably what caused Lisa's popularity to wane. I remember Lisa forcefully telling telling Pete to get into her bed or else she'll never ****ing talk to him again etc. When Pete inevitably isolated himself from Lisa I wonder why, Lisa started to turn into a crazy obsessive girl who constantly slagged Pete off to her gang which was not a good mover because Pete was easily the main favourite during the early weeks.

Most people forget that Lisa was a bitch and treated Sam horribly! As if Sam wasn't the most unpopular person in the house during Week 3, Lisa and her allies decided to randomly make Lea turn on her. One night Sam, Lisa and Imogen were talking in the living room about Lea and the next day Lisa went to Grace saying that Sam said that Lea was backstabbing people in the house. When Lea was told this she confronted Sam about it and Sam denied it truthfully and went to Lisa for receipts. Seeing that Sam was obviously distressed Lisa stayed defiant that Sam was bitching about Lea which led Sam to have a mini breakdown and panic attack. Luckily true receipts were given during Sam's eviction and justice was served!

Another problematic moment Lisa served was her response to Grace's eviction and Aisleyne. Not only did she fume and stop anyone from arguing their point (which is so annoying) she threw a strop and threw the random kid's bike that was in the bedroom almost injuring/killing Nikki! Then she was called into the diary room and swore 80 times out of rage as usual.

The final downfall for Lisa for me was how she treated Nikki, her once close friend, during the final week and the fateful round of nominations that sent her packing. Following Nikki's heart to heart with Lisa about her anxiety that followed being nominated twice in a row, Lisa told her not to worry because she's sure no one would put her up. Then when BB announces a twist to those who breached the nomination rules Lisa goes and nominates Nikki to her face meaning that she had 2 noms and would definitely face the public vote for the third time running. To make things worse she went and said how sorry and stupid she was to Nikki and then behind her back to her face she said how pissed off she was at Nikki for reacting the way she did.

So Lisa had so many chances to redeem herself and yet failed to do so for me and most of the public. She was evicted with 60% against 4 people (that's going some) and she's a plumber now or something. Her and Nikki are friends now too so that's something.

I'm saving Charley Uchea because Charley Uchea

Last edited by Pete.; 12-08-2015 at 12:13 AM.
Pete. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote