RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Jemima Slade - BB14:

First of all to set the record straight. I do not dislike Jemima. She provided a few good moments of BB14 like the dead daughter argument and her argument with Gina because Jemima said she preferred oriental men and Gina being Gina decided to create drama around it and called Jemima racist. I do think she is overrated though tbh I wouldn't remember her unless it wasn't for this forum. She didn't leave much of a mark on me. She could be funny sometimes and she had potential but unlike Sallie who went the week before her I didn't form much of a strong opinion on her I liked her but if she went I wouldn't really care that much. I think she deserves to go around this stage in the rankdown tbh as I don't think she's as good as most of the housemates left in the game but then again Ashleigh Coyle is still in.

Tbh I didn't really want to cut anyone in this round so it just came down to who I least wanted to stay in the most and that was Jemima. Her argument over her dead daughter should really have been quite a sad thing but it created quite a funny and iconic C5 BB moment. So yes Jemima has a lot of good things going for her I suppose but in the end she's no Sylvia Barrie, Stephanie McMichael or Grace Adams-Short so she had to go.

Maybe she's in Abu Dhabi now pretending to be Sarah Jessica Parker to some Arabian men while trying to get dating them for their money who knows?

I am saving goddess Grace Dalton (nee Adams-Short) again and this is to everyone who keeps nominating her

Last edited by Daniel-X; 12-08-2015 at 02:11 AM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote