View Single Post
Old 22-08-2015, 11:35 PM #25
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB4fan View Post
If you took a whole house of Alexander's then you may as well be watching the furniture.

The chair would be more entertaining, but if I wanted to watch paint dry, then I'd simply paint my walls, however, if I wanted to watch a bunch of old bores sit there laughing and hugging then I'd simply watch the real world.

You call Perez rude and obnoxious, but that is debatable from HIS point of view Perez was the victim and HE found them to be obnoxious and rude.
Perez was an overgrown manchild twat. If you find that entertaining then I guess that says more about you than it does anyone else.

His presence in the house literally made me and other people stop watching, the fact he was a **** housemate isn't debatable based on that alone. Alexander was perfectly pleasant, not the most exciting character but, unlike Perez, he didn't make me want to commit a hate crime with his mere presence. Alexander was way more interesting and entertaining than Perez, who was just loud and obnoxious, would ever be.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote