Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan
Default Channel 5 REFUSE to comment on Alexander exit claims.

Quote:
Channel 5 has refused to comment on Alexander O’Neal’s claim that producers removed him from Celebrity Big Brother 2015 over his bitter row with Perez Hilton.

O’Neal left the fifteenth series of the show after twelve days in January, having received a formal warning over his row with the blogger. However, seven months on, he has now denied that his exit was voluntary – insisting that he’d been forced out instead.

In a shock interview with the Daily Star, he said: “I never walked out. Big Brother called me to the Diary Room and said, ‘We think it’s time for you to leave’. I was getting ready to make [Perez’s] life a holy hell, so they requested I should go. I couldn’t have stayed even if I’d wanted to.”

The soul added that bosses agreed to pay him his full fee – which anyone who leaves CBB voluntarily traditionally forfeits – but was asked not to reveal the truth while the show was on air.

Channel 5 has since declined the chance to respond to Alexander’s version of events when approached by bbspy.

The lack of comment will only serve to fan the flames of the controversy, which is the latest of several alleged cover-ups from the last series – including Katie Price’s access to a stylist, Patsy Kensit’s secret spray tans, and Perez being told of the high ratings to convince him not to walk.

At the time, the broadcaster said that Alexander had departed the house of his own accord, issuing this short statement: “Alexander O’Neal has chosen to leave the Celebrity Big Brother House.”

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb15/news/08...#ixzz3jk1xP4jT

Spoiler:

zakman440 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote