Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan
Default Cheryl Fernandez-Versini SLAMS Big Brother's Sam.

Quote:
X Factor judge Cheryl Fernandez-Versini has taken a surprising swipe at recent Big Brother housemate Sam Kay.

Sam had auditioned for The X Factor last year but didn't make it into the live shows, clashing with Cheryl at her arena audition.

She then turned up in the Big Brother house this year where Cheryl - who it turns out is a Big Brother fan - instantly recognised her.

Speaking ahead of the return of The X Factor this weekend, Cheryl complained: "That’s a big thing for me, if I feel someone’s coming on just to be famous.

"I have seen somebody that came on to audition and ended up on another reality show that had nothing to do with music. I could sense it at the time that she just wanted to be famous. If you just want to be famous then this is not the show for you, this is hard work. You have to want to be a pop star."

Speaking about Sam, Cheryl recalled: "She auditioned for us in Edinburgh last year and I just knew it wasn’t real, she was trying to be kooky.

"It’s a shame because some people queue up for days and dream about it for years and years, they get turned away because maybe they were too nervous on the day of auditions previous to seeing us.

"And then there’s someone like her who just wants to be a known person, I do get a little bit annoyed, especially when people get defensive when you’re just trying to talk to them. I’m getting a bit long in the tooth for it!"

However Simon Cowell had slightly different remarks to make when it came to people using The X Factor as a quick route to fame.

He said: "I don’t mind people coming on the show to be famous for the right reason.

"What does frustrate me is somebody who isn’t very good, doesn’t do much and hopes to walk onto another reality show the following week. I feel that they have taken someone else’s spot."

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...s-sam-kay.html

Spoiler:

zakman440 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote