View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 04:38 AM #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
Jenna in her support of Farrah and then her questioning of James afterwards showed herself to be a hidden Homophobic Bigot, I think.She just doesn't have the amount of hate in her or the ignorance of Farrah yet to be able to openly show her "Homophobic" ignorant views.

I liked Jenna.But she has been too slow to take on Janice,and came across as the usual,like many before on BB, who talk the talk,about how outrageous and outspoken they are,and then usually "wimp out" and don't do anything like they've been making out they are.

And then her backing of Farrah and the grilling of James afterwards shows her to be uncomfortable around any hint of homosexual activity around her though of course James and Austin did nothing.Austin is in a Marriage.It is a stereotype and wrong to think that gay people are more likely to be sexually promiscuous than straight people

and wrong to think that straight people can't be friends with gay people even if they lie naked beside them nursing a muscle strain.

The only fault was maybe Austin shouldn't have been so open to be naked beside him but he maybe thought James was OK with it and knew that Austin wouldn't try it on with him sexually.

Anyway I have gone right off Jenna since she obviously appears uncomfortable around any chance 'in her and Farrah's bigoted minds' that there may be a chance of homosexual activity going on around them.
Jenna is homophobic? wtf. that's insane. first of all she is gay, she's admitted to being bisexual, so she is part of the GLB community just as much as Austin is.

She was making a perfectly good point. If it was a Married woman doing the same things and acting the same way to James, everyone would say they were flirting. It has nothing to do with homophobia at all.

Last edited by lostalex; 01-09-2015 at 04:41 AM.
lostalex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote