CBB22: Kirstie Alley
@ChasingTheGhost

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke. View Post
Spoiler:

Same as you. Started thinking a few episodes in he was imaginary but didn't expect him to be his father/Darlene being his sister.

Finale was great, especially the post-credits scene. Looking forward to rewatching the season at some point and picking up on all the hints that must have been dropped early on to the things we discovered later.

Oh, and -finale spoiler-

Spoiler:

The conversation between Elliot and Joanna really did seem to be hinting at Tyrell also being Elliot, but I think the whole episode was trying to push us into believing that. I can't see how it would make a lot of sense really, considering Elliot is just a regular worker at All Safe and Tyrell is high up at E-Corp, and they've both had many scenes with other characters in both corporations (Gideon being the main one).
Spoiler:

At the end of their conversation, Joanna spoke Danish and it translate to, "If you hurt him, I will kill you." but she says "Elliot" at the end. Clearly she knows who he is. Personally I believe she might have something to do with fsociety.

Do you think Tyrell is dead? Missing for 3 days, Elliot "waking" up in his car... last time we see him, Elliot noticed the gun... At thinking it over, I don't believe Ty is another part of Elliot's personalities.

About your Shayla question, I'm positive she's dead and gone. Didn't the following episode after her death jump a couple months? His boss, Angela and I think Darlene mentioned it too.