9. Meg (+1)
10. Vanessa (+1)
11. Clay (+1)
12. Jace (-6)
13. Jeff (-)

14. Austin (+1)
15. Becky (-1)
16. Steve (-)

I felt the nomination picks from Jason and James were actually super smart. They weighed up all their actions and picked perfect pawns the only thing I'd have maybe done is nominate Jeff because he'd have been a good excuse of a pawn and people could believe he was a target because of his and Jackie's relationship. Mama Da'Vonne picked well in Liz but like Shelli I sort of didn't understand why her picking Shelli or Audrey over Liz would've made their alliance obvious but it's a good opportunity for Day to make a new alliance I guess with Liz. BotB is something I really didn't like when I tried to get into BB16 but I actually don't mind the idea of it as much this season but I still think it's a pretty crap idea. I couldn't who've cared less who won because at the moment I'm neither liking Becky or Steve. And their pawns anyway in a an idea to backdoor Jace so it didn't matter. (Jace was also supper annoying this episode with the whole 'BRO' thing with Austin). I don't like Becky because her reaction to being nominated when she'd been told she could've been a pawn anyway was super OTT and Steve because I find him very annoying and quite snappy. I hope the Da'Vonne/Audrey/James/Jason alliance becomes a thing
Episode 4 rankings:

1. Da'Vonne (-)
2. Jason (+1)
3. James (+2)
4. Jackie (+2)
5. Audrey (-3)
6. Liz (-2)
7. John (-)
8. Meg (+1)
9. Shelli (-1)
10. Vanessa (-)
11. Becky (+4)

12. Jace (-)
13. Austin (+1)
14. Steve (+2)

15. Clay (-4)
16. Jeff (-3)

Not Mama Day getting upset She was so on point and right about Jeff though 'Why are you in my room?' when it's not his room! He's a houseguest just like her and then getting cocky later pretending it wasn't Clay and Shelli who had told him about Da'Vonne going in the bedroom. Clay was equally annoying also lying through his teeth but Day has both their numbers and most people in the house too. Audrey getting Jeff and Shelli into her allian annoyed me and leaving Da'Vonne out the meeting She better not become the member of the alliance who is the first one thrown under the bus. I really like the have not room they have in the U.S. that's one hing I prefer to BBCan. I like how they have themes and go all out with them . Seems like the plan to backdoor Jace is firmly ready in action which I'm happy about because he was getting REALLY frustrating.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote