Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

I have mixed emotions about this one. It was an effective verbal hand-grenade from Bobby, but it kinda dragged him down to her level by being that nasty back to her.

Farrah was WAY out of line with her comments to Bobby about his wife/affair. She went for the jugular on that one, and likewise he did exactly the same thing back to her. He stewed over her comments, bided his time and then finally served his revenge - cold.

I'm all for HMs biting back at their 'attacker' like that. Helen was right to bite back at Brian, just as Matthew was right to bite back at Helen the year before. Natasha does the same this year.

But all that gets done and dusted in the heat of the moment. For Bobby it was all a bit delayed, a bit sly and calculated which seems more sinister to me. Even though Farrah did deserve comeback from her low-blow comments to Bobby, i wish he'd said something at the time instead.

As for Bobby pretending he was being 'nice' about it - that was BS. He went for her jugular, it was pure revenge. You could clearly see that he meant to cause her as much harm as possible when he delivered his nom, he was shaking and snarling with anger and rage. He looked ugly himself as he delivered the harsh words, so whatever he said about being 'nice about it', his body language/facial expressions revealed his true intentions which was of course to hurt her back as deeply as she'd hurt him.

In one way it's good to see HMs bite back like that, but on the other hand it does kind of make them as bad as the attacker. Better to rise above and not stoop to their level by acting as nasty as they are, all in the name of 'revenge'. Nasty people will eventually ruin themselves, so leave 'em to it! Arguing back risks making you look, and feel, as bad as they do.

But at the same time, i bet this was a major wake up call for Farrah. Surely, she will now think twice the next time she decides to get personal like she did with Bobby.

Either that or it will actually make her worse! We shall see!

Last edited by Robodog; 10-09-2015 at 06:20 PM.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote