BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
Can I ask those who think Jenna is or has been any sort of victim just Google her back story only about 12 months. I was so shocked she was allowed on CBB with her threats to throw acid in a woman's face along with the lifestyle choices she chose in front of her children.

This showed a very different story than the poor victims hurt feelings especially after hurling abuse after abuse at others without a moments concern about their feelings.

What proof is there that her problems are history by putting her in this boiling pot of abuse especially as they threw the other woman out immediately once her back story became public.

I feel Jenna's back story should be viewed just as risky as the other one especially when there were threats of violence involved. It is all there, I am shocked Jenna has been allowed to continue when others were instantly evicted.
Jenna making a threat that she didn't actually go through with is not the same as a Hitler loving woman that even did the sieg hail hand gesture in one of her pictures.

I'm not excusing Jenna's behaviour on the outside world at all btw, I'm just getting fed up of people keep trying to excuse Tila's behaviour on the outside world and trying to compare tamer incidences to it.

I'm a sick bitch.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote