View Single Post
Old 20-09-2015, 10:43 AM #19

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csk-83 View Post
There is so much negativity on this site regarding Austin and I'll accept that he needs to handle situaruons better at times and how he reacts to them. However, when he knows he is in the wrong he does apologise with what appears to be sincerity. Austin comes across as a very loyal person and stands up for what he believes in regardless of whether it offends anyone or not, unlike some of the others who just sit back and tolerate everything.

In the task yesterday all housemates were told that if they stepped off the rocks they would forfeit something, probably someone's letter from home. Austin was the only one who called Janice out when she stepped off and then rightly argued with Bobby who said it "could've been something positive". Austin stated that nobody's letter from home should be forfeited for the sake of a mystery prize from BB.

Then when Janice had to choose someone to not receive a letter for failing the task she showed complete disrespect by throwing Austin's letter at his feet.
Austin's reactions were completely understandable and appears to be the only one who calls Janice out for her self obsessed attitude while everyone else falls at her feet. Bizarre.

No one is perfect and we all have flaws, Austin included, but I think thr entertainment, loyalty and sincerity he has shown in this series makes him one of the standouts for me.
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote