View Single Post
Old 22-09-2015, 12:51 AM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
James probably felt that being nominated might make Austin take ŕ step back and look at himself, irrelevant to who did the nominating. He obviously thought others would nom him as well for the way he has treated Janice.

Why wouldn't he carry on as normal? He doesn't dislike Austin, he dislikes how Austin behaves.
Yeah maybe that's it. It's just the way he was going on it was like he was almost taking credit for it in a way, explaining it as though he did it as a favour and that when Austin saw his nomination that he would see it was done to teach him a lesson etc. It's just when I was hearing him explain himself it sounded this way to me and I was thinking 'hang on, you never even knew he was going to see your nomination so how can you be saying you did it to show him a lesson or get him to realise the error of his ways by having his best friend nominate him when you thought he would never even see your nomination to begin with?'

Maybe like you said though he just meant it in the way that Austin being nominated regardless of who nominated him, would be the thing that taught him a lesson?

It did seem like they had already discussed and sorted things though before nominations. Not just because they were getting along, but because in the row in the bedroom when James kept saying to Austin, "where you wrong Austin, where you wrong in the way you've behaved in here" Austin replied with something like "yes, I've already told you I was wrong!" so I got the impression they had sorted it, and were getting on again before nominations then took place.

I wouldn't disagree at all with the assessment that Austin's behaviour and temper have been out of line completely at certain times in the house, it's just I'm not sure if I completely buy James' reasons he gave as being completely sincere either. It may be partly the reason but I do personally think that tactics or seeing Austin as competition may also have played a role in his decision too. It may be because I didn't find his reasons for saving Janice sincere either so it makes me suspicious. I obviously don't know the guy so he could be sincere but just going with the feeling I get from watching him.
Pink Pegasus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote