Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
To be fair no one should throw anyone at anyone for any reason on a TV show they are guesting on to give their opinions.

The probelem here lies wit BB and Channel 5 bringing onthe highly volatile and nasty piece of work that is Aisleyne,when they knew she didn't like Farrah and aslo that Farrah was also asked to eb on the panel at the same time, thereby not ony inviting but allowing to develop great hostilities as to the panel.

Farrah is fully responsible for the glass hitting Vicky as she threw that,so unless BB are desperate for this to be 'queitened' down she could face assault charges.
However the main antagonist for me was Aisleyne,who really made the aim of ensuring there were hostilites between her and Farrah.
BB and Channel 5 were responsible for creating that scenario, they should be far more selective who they have on the panel.

Housemates from the series in play, have every right to be there whereas Aisleyne was a guest and should been made to behave far better than she did.
Whatever happens as to Vicky and Farrah, one thing is sure, someone as volatile and pathetic as Aisleyne should be barred form any future involvement in any BB series in the future for her behaviour too.
I've not seen one post denying that Aiselyne was wrong for throwing her champagne at Farrah....but I've seen a heck of a lot of post excusing and justifying Farrah's too aggressive response by throwing glasses and hurting someone.

Just saying....
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote