View Single Post
Old 29-09-2015, 01:34 PM #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
The way I see this is ,that KH is thinking about what kind of future of this baby will have ,the stick he will get , the looks and bullying,but she really needs to stop being so offensive,you don't call a baby IT, I also think she wants to bring this to peoples attention,and she has ,people are talking about it.
Ah Kaz, it's rare I disagree with you but I cannot believe for one second she was thinking about the stick the baby will have or to bring him to people's attention. She has said similar inflammatory and derogatory things about "normal" babies ie ginger babies and Jacqueline jossa's for the attention SHE gets nothing to do with the story. The story of this baby is quite amazing and she hasn't done her research by saying if your baby has half a head then you don't have it, as the parents were not aware of the extent of the problem until he was born and the fact he has reached 1 is an amazing feat as the doctors didn't expect him to live. He has amazing parents who dote on him incredibly.