Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
Ah Kaz, it's rare I disagree with you but I cannot believe for one second she was thinking about the stick the baby will have or to bring him to people's attention. She has said similar inflammatory and derogatory things about "normal" babies ie ginger babies and Jacqueline jossa's for the attention SHE gets nothing to do with the story. The story of this baby is quite amazing and she hasn't done her research by saying if your baby has half a head then you don't have it, as the parents were not aware of the extent of the problem until he was born and the fact he has reached 1 is an amazing feat as the doctors didn't expect him to live. He has amazing parents who dote on him incredibly.
Hi Annie the fact she said it was cruel and inhumane was what led me to believe she was thinking about the boy , having said that the baby is beautiful and kudos to his parents for their courage as I do believe ,knowing how horrible people can be that he will get a hard time , do you know what life expectancy he has
?

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"

Last edited by Kazanne; 29-09-2015 at 03:35 PM.
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote