View Single Post
Old 30-09-2015, 06:43 AM #65
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..episode 5...

Spoiler:

..I agree about the more sinister feel than TWD..in the 'after', the enemy are clear to see, even if they're humans and not the Walkers...this is much more blurred because they're not really enemies as such...Salazar was torturing him but this was someone he liked../this was a good person, not a bad person but Salazar knew what he felt had to be done..and he's obviously gone to that 'darkness' before...it's almost like understanding characters like The Governor more as well, because he was once a good guy with a family he loved ..but there would be no or very little 'good' left in their situation...most f the army are good people but they're going to be part of doing something inhumane..and also how Madison went from not being able to end what had been her neighbour because she still saw 'human'..to yes, ok..I'll walk away while you do this../torture him...I love Salazar's character and also the new character that Nick has just met..also a 'survivor' but in a completely different way so it'll be good to see how he develops and why Nick is important to him...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote