Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
Joey - are you in hiding
on a well earned non online Holiday?
I wanted to be nice and avoid saying anything as to this speech as I am sure you are well aware, I cannot stand David Cameron, do not like him and would never trust a word he says either.
So I would be speaking from a very biased view against him anyway.

However as to his claiming the Conservatives taking the centre ground, sorry but my vision of his and the party under his leadership is one of not at all gaining the centre ground but creating a waste ground.
A waste ground where the most vulnerable, poor, sick and disabled are hopefully for this govt trampled into that waste ground and buried beneath it.
Leaving the top of it free for the greediest, richest and most powerful to build on it, not for the benefit of the masses but to satisfy their selfish, heartless greed for themselves.

He stands there and ignores all the warnings as to the elderly needing care and being denied it by his cuts, he ignores all the warnings of massive problems looming in the NHS, he doesn't even mention those losing their futures in the North East as to their jobs and throws a pittance at the problem too, considering how many people will be affected.

Then claims he is on the right track, what a total waste of space he is both as a leader and PM.
For me the worst PM the UK has likely ever had in reality.

Right, I am now heading off again for a while, as I am with my family at present.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote