Thread: Revenge.
View Single Post
Old 19-10-2015, 10:36 AM #17
Banned

Banned

I took revenge on a bully in school by outting him, pretty sure I've told that story before.

A few years back, I was accused of stealing Charity money and almost everyone turned against me aside from my immediate family and a few friends, it came to light that I didn't steal it a few weeks later and every time people would come up to me and say sorry to me I would respond by burning those bridges in spectacular fashion. I got an opportunity for a lil bit of vengeance earlier this year though, I had to take care of interviews for a warehouse worker position and one of the people I interviewed was one of my former friends that accused me of stealing. I had a lot of fun with that interview....He actually got the job mind, I wasn't petty enough to give him a bad set of notes but I did enjoy making him squirm.

I'm normally not emotional enough to take revenge though, I can be a bit too understanding and empathic to stay angry at most things, it's just that my friends not having faith in me when I would in them and being accused of things I didn't do are two things I find unforgivable.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote