Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Yeah Pete is "soo overrated" which is why he was right at the bottom of the leaderboard and was in the dance off SURE MAKES PERFECT SENSE !!!!!
I've never heard such garbage in my life Jay is the one who's overrated and i truly believe even if he was undermarked and bottom on the leaderboard the guy would still be safe !!

so how exactly is Peter the one who's Fav?? when clearly Peter doesn't have a cat in hell's chance of winning!!!! and the poor guy will probably be in the dance off again next week

Peter has one dance which isn't his best in the Jive and he loses votes and is scored low . his flicks and kicks could of been sharper but i still think his dance was good even if it wasn't his best

But even when Jay stumbled in 1 of his dances he was still safe he was even third from bottom one week and was still safe , the guy has poor expressions in his dances and his has his place in the final so how can anyone say Peter is the fav utter rubbish
all i see on here is constant abuse over Pete and it's really unfair
Yet last week he was top despite giving a average performance the judges have the power to manipulate the voting and if they every release voting figures (which they wont) it would prove it

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote