Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
jay hasn't been consistent throughout and it will be an absolute travesty if he wins. Unusually as I don't think it has ever happened before ALL the girls were the strongest this year when comparing them to the boys. Now there are 6 women left and only 1 guy.
I never wanted him to win he was boring both him and helen were forgettable to start with and he's only just starting to express himself a bit but he's still average and he's soo overrated and now that Jay's the only male left it's even more obvious he's going to win , everyone is obsessed with him it's all a joke and mind games with the judges aswell
so once again the wrong person will be winning SCD they might aswell give Jay the trophy now and eliminate everyone else

Next week will be 2 women in the dance off and that will be Anita and possibly Katie

P.S egg on faces I told you all Peter wouldn't be saved twice and once again he was at the bottom of the leaderboard so it was obvious he was in trouble and yet somehow he's suppose to be favoured and the judges are in love with him and he's getting special treatment?
Peter was one of my fav's but i knew he wouldn't win and he got slagged down horribly on here