Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Mockmas View Post
I'm no Lauren fan by any means, but the way Simon would deliberately nitpick at her, the way the public had to call her every name under the sun including the racist tag for one rude incident that happened to involve an Asian girl, what would've been said if she had've done it to another white person?

As I've said I don't like Lauren, she became my 2nd favourite due to disliking the two blandies so much (Che & Louisa) but I don't like seeing people hounded to the point of getting upset when they haven't done anything to warrant the abuse.
Lauren has been a little bitch right since the 6 chair challenge when she commented that one of the girls didn't cope well under pressure and she was ruling her out and gleefully almost clapping her hands in anticipation that she had one less opponent.

She has been cocky and never happy with her songs wanting to change them making snidey little comments here and there. I reckon she was a NIGHTMARE to work with not that Rita would admit it. For ever single performance she did she seemed cold and had just an unlikeable air about her. I will give her the fact that she has an incredible voice but compared to Louisa who has definitely got the whole package I am sorry I just cant feel sorry for her. She REFUSED to stay on the stage last night for Melvin and Rochelle to interview her which is something NONE of the other eliminated people did and she was CRYING even BEFORE she sung her save me song then ruined a fantastic song with her snivelling and almost missed one of her cues.

Reggie and Bollie cant sing in tune and should never have made it this far BUT I would rather them in the final any day over Lauren. Just my opinion
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote