View Single Post
Old 14-07-2007, 09:07 AM #4

Quote:
Originally posted by nodisharmony
Quote:
Originally posted by rex3
nodis to save time what is your point?
Well, reading through this frightening story, where Abu Omar has been tortured, beaten, electric shocks, sexually assaulted, then goes on about the lack of human rights.

Look at where this is happening and think long and hard about the way these people live and the middle-eastern Countries which they reside.

The face of War never changes and the problem with this story, it is "Just another story", which goes on & on, day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year.

I don't need to elaborate much on the story at hand, as it is written in plain English, so explanation is a waste.

Just understand where and who is involved.

I have highlighted the important words in Bold

Need I say more

nodisharmony
This is hilarious!!!!!!

You pontificate about the evil nasty arabs torturing poor innocent arabs, you say you highlight the important words in bold, just to further get your point across
yet you ignore the most salient point

Abu Omar was kdnapped and tortured by.............

......................wait for it....................

.......................drum roll...................

AMERICANS

Clearly the strory wasn't

Quote:
Originally posted by nodisharmony
written in plain English
enough for you to understand it before you used it as another excuse to attack non-white people en masse - again

I have re-printed the important points here, the ones you ignored, and emboldened the important parts that show your argument for what it is - another blanket racist attack performed by cherry picking detail and hoping no-one would notice

Quote:
Abu Omar was released a few months ago after almost four years in detention. He is currently at the centre of a court case in Italy where prosecutors allege he was snatched from a street in Milan by CIA and Italian security agents, then flown to Egypt to be tortured under the US extraordinary renditions programme.