View Single Post
Old 14-07-2007, 11:29 PM #7
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by spacebandit

In summary

You make a thread about arabs torturing arabs
This is an article from a well known Newspaper. Actually quite recent and very much in the News.

The thread came about, because I felt it was a good story to read and know about.

It concerns (Abu Omar, an Egyptian cleric) and what he went through and the story which followed

Quote:

But the story you use most to illustrate your point is actually about americans torturing an arab
Details, Details, what of it?

This all comes about from Wars which come about by certain individuals from "Guess where?"

"Religion" and "Fanatics". I don't point the finger at the USA that much, because "Religion" is not the basis for War from the superpower, is it?

Quote:

I did read between the lines and understood your post perfectly

You created a thread designed to condemn arabs for practicing torturing , when in fact the torturers of the piece you rely on were American.

It was a pack of lies, disingenuos and misleading beyond accidental.
The article is very clear and concise, or are you doubting Abu's word?

I wanted some to read between the lines, as the story unfolds a certain way, but doesn't really speak what it needs to speak, if you get my meaning?

Nothing Racial about that. It is just certain individuals who want War. Thousands, I believe

Quote:

It was racist
If you read the article as being that way, then it is hardly the fault of Abu, now, is it?

Quote:

once again you make a post attacking arabs, as you did over in the moslem thread about womens subjugation that YOU also started
I have opened up a thread about "Abu", and his account of what happened to him and his whole account of what happened.

The attacking of Arabs is something which is printed in Newspapers, as some of those start Wars and join in Wars, so naturally, they will have some resistance from their enemies.

There is a few enemies, isn't there?

The ones who wish to war are looking for them.

Quote:

and yet refuse to attack the westerners actually responsible for the very crimes you are condemning in the piece you use to illustrate your point.
"Westerners" sometimes, have to clear up the mess which other invaders start in the first place.

If a middle-eastern country wishes to wage War, then it goes on for ages, perhaps a Westerner may choose to help, in a way which you may not like personally.

The face of War is always the same, but the Wars seem to be in the middle-east, and that is where the main arrow is pointing.

If you can see it

Quote:

Lies
Damned lies
and
Racism
If you wish to criticise the article, then fair enough.

But those five words above, don't really do much. Further clarification from a critic would make anyone reading this understand the full picture, eh

Quote:

That is you in a nutshell

Typical response, in attacking form, once again

nodisharmony